Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Lipad Na, Bumoto Ka!

And so 2010 national election is at the tip of our nose. We know it, this is one of the most crucial turning point in the history book of the Philippines. Our fate as a nation is at hand. We need to give our share, no matter how little it may seem or gigantic it may be.

We always hear in every media outlets that we, as Filipinos, should exercise our rights - the right to vote specifically. I admit that I'm not a die-hard Filipino but I feel the need for me to ensure that my vote will be counted. But what hinders me to do so? It is the skyrocketing airfare that will leave my ATM grieving once again. You may ask, why did I not transfer my registration here in Makati? It is simply because my home is in Negros. My vote is needed in our local city - a blossoming city in which if will not be taken cared of, the growth will be staggard. I am passionate to bring my local city into a different level.

This is a national issue where everyone should help. The voters have the will, but sometimes we do not have the means. This is where I see the need of the companies to help out. Airline and bus operators. They can HELP a lot. In this trying times, it is the best time for them to take their corporate responsibility into a deeper level. Drop your fares to a lowest level specially designed for the May 10 elections. I assure you, people and politicians will thank you a lot!

This does not mean though that I am not grateful to the frequent promos each of these airlines have. My previous blogs can attest how thankful I am! This time, dedicate your promo taglines to the election such as "Lipad Na, Bumoto ka!"

Cebu Pacific, Philippine Airlines, Airphil Express, Zest Air - ARE YOU GAME?

No comments: