Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Second RL In Less Than A Year

I never expected that I will hand in two resignation letters in less than a year. I have blogged all my frustrations in this little site of mine when I finally decided to leave SGV. It was a roller-coasted ride but then every ride ends, and I was happy about it. I jump off to another ride, hopeful that I will find another home in the arms of Ramcar. I did not see that it will be a short, short ride. :) Am I sad? I am because I know the company needs my help. But much as I want to help, the company seems to lack those eyes to see the need for improvements. Traditional versus Advanced method - that's where the conflict arises.

Don't get me wrong, I was not kicked out of the company. I am too good for them to throw me out. :p It is a matter of choosing what path should I take. It is a matter of knowing where I will do best. It is a matter of fighting the mediocrity and the art of settling for something less. It is safeguarding my future ahead. :)

Now I am restless. I needed to hand my resignation letter to my boss. And yes, I don't want long talks. Haha!

You may ask, where will I go next? Crossing my fingers to get into the cement industry. :D

No comments: