Sunday, March 28, 2010

Candid Travel Moments!

I was browsing my stored albums in my laptop as I am feeling so depressed for not having any escapades these past few months. I don't know, but at one point, I got tired of going out every weekend during the summer of 2009. I promised myself that I'll tone down my out of town and country trips this year as I want to focus on my new job and manage my finances too well for major investment purchases.

But then again, I know I can't take the traveler in me. =) So while I am searching through airfares, I am candidly posting some of my unforgettable/ dare-to-pose moments I had during my past trips! Scroll down!

 seiko films presents... ang Babae sa Bato! lol!

with my leading man! 
location: puerto galera

 a sequel to: Ang Babae sa Bato :D
Location: Anawangin, Zambales

location: Eagle Point Resort, Anilao, Batangas

Gumapang Ka Sa Kadiliman: a fourth movie installation
LOL!
Ulan... akin ka lang! 

Location: Bato Spring Resort, San Pablo, Laguna

Ikaw at Ako... Buko!
Location: Boracay Island, Caticlan

Bato... babalik pa din ako sayo!
Location: Dasol, Pangasinan

Okay. Enough of dragging myself to walk of shame. Lol!

I miss my travel escapades. :(

No comments: