Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Election Brouhaha!

As another election is nearing its inclusion in the pages of our history, politicians are on their "last straw" in gaining that much needed vote from the public. Campaign gimmicks are all over the country. I hate seeing all those materials scattered everywhere. And yes, I disgust those campaign jingles. Is it how really shallow we are as Filipinos? Do you actually understood the jingles that are waking you up each morning?! These methods are so pathetic in my eyes.

By the way, I have come to one decision as regards to my shortlisted senatorial candidates. All names should be new to my eyes and candidates must be in their younger age. I want change, and so I will vote for those who have not yet occupied the Senate position. Everything new. How is that?

On the lighter side, Levy has one idea that ignited our laughter when we were riding our way through Tagaytay last Sunday. How is that having a poster lined up with that of politicians and your poster will look something like this:

LOL!

Gah, election brouhaha!

No comments: