Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Morning Rise

It was an early, no, earliest time for me to rise and go to work today. Oh yeah, it's one of my firsts in my Ramcar job. This morning, I need to go to our plant at Sta. Maria, Bulacan to conduct some sort of business there. At 6 AM, Levy and I were already going out of the Metro and glued on the sketch that was given to me. As expected, we did a lot of detours after realizing that we are on the wrong way!

I was amazed as to how clean our plant is! It is surrounded by trees which were purposely planted by the organization. It is a workplace where you can both work and relax - well, that was my first impression. :D

a view from outside the workplace

The roads are just too wide that you can roll over and over again!

see how the posts at the fence are well dressed by those green vines!

It's a quite place to work - with least hustle bustle of cars and buses, and with no magnanimous buildings surrounding the area. As I was looking at the whole place, I asked myself:

Can I possibly live here all my office life? Hmmmm....

What do you think? :D


No comments: