Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Niece Tricks

Nieces are closest to your heart if you are still unmarried. I have two beautiful and smart little toddles now, and another niece-or-nephew is on the way! Yahoo!
Sace and Clesh have the same passion in life - and that is to emulate whatever I am doing. They want to fit my clothes, grab my shoes, and put on my make ups! Last weekend during my short visit to Bacolod, Clesh has been robbing my vanity kit whenever I got my eyes off my bag. After her rarest quite moments, she went out of my room and greeted me with her widest smile and... with my make ups all over her body and face!


she gave me her sweet innocent smile before I can scold her!

and she feels she has the best make up in the world!

and she poses like a ramp model!

I can't help but laugh as to how she was so happy to try out those powders and shades. And what made it funnier? She does not want anyone to hold her because her make up might be messed up!

These little angel has been a light in our lives. She's too playful that sometimes you want to throw your fists on her but she's also too sweet that your heart will easily melt when she throws her arms up in the air and tells you to carry her. Ah, sweet, sweet little devil!

No comments: