Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ermalyn is not Jessa Zaragoza!

Ok. I admit. Holiday mood is creeping all over my system and I am just literally waiting for the sun to set and leave the office (forgive me, boss!). So now that I am useless in my job, the least that I can do is to be useful in other fields like my hobby - and that is writing. :)

Apart from my blog, Twitter is one of my daily dose these days and today a friend of mine had given me a ROFL moment! This gave me an idea to scribe a piece dedicated solely for the long-time name bearer "baby_posh57.

Ermz is a certified trendsetter. Ermalyn is equated to fashion for SGV people. She loves to dress up and so I love her back! Lol! She loves to mix match things - wear a long skirt as a tube dress, hug her hips/waist/breast with an oversized belt, or overlaps one top with another and still looks sane! Not only she has a knack for dressing up, but she too is very creative in terms of coming up with superb group events! I may say, that is one of her many legacies in SGV. =) 

she spearheaded one of the most successful cluster events!

This petite Batangena lass also has a gift that's useful to both paper and pen. She can write well. Entertaining as it can be! And oh, photography as well? :D

I love poetry. I am her fan!

Photography. Okay, she likes photography and photography loves her face. She is way too captivating in those lense's end products. No comment on a face to face encounter. Lol!

This explains her magnanimous cyber fans! :p

I am saving the best for last. My dod is someone who can think out of the box. As I said, she sets a trend and her latest victim is the twitter world - the sane world of microblogging. For people who are into chirping right now, you would know that the trending user names starts either with "iam" or "itsme" then their names. Erma wants the other way around, and so she came up with something unique!

she sets this trend, but I don't say it will be a hit. bwahaha!

Why in the world she chose Jessa Zaragoza? I, too, cannot comprehend. But too many things to worry now, I'll leave it to her. Haha! So, will you guys join Ermalyn's  twitter bandwagon? Lol!

No comments: