Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Holy Week 2007 - 2009

UPDATED: Now, I remember what I did in 2008. :)

Holy Thursday and Good Friday are the longest legal holidays in the Philippines. Holidays would then mean a vacation and a break free for all of us, well, at least for me. :)

Year 2007 was a Boracay holiday with my All Star friends. Ah, that was one of the BEST escapades that I had in my life! You bet, Boracay was painted red all over when the All Star set foot on that paradise!

 :)
yes, I miss this body!

beach babes!

 with the All Star Cast!

Year 2008 was my first Holy Week with Levy. I do not know why we ended up looking for a place in Cavite (I personally does not like Cavite for some unknown reasons. :P) Befor we head out to that resort (which I already forgot the name!), we stopped and checked out Island Cove. 

 the BIG and WIDE fishpond. :P

 
the life-sized chess board!

The whole place was not appealing to us so we opted to head to the swimming pool resort we saw at the net. It was equally frustrating for us as we are not a big fan of man-made bodies of water. So there, we went home sad. :D

In year 2009, the year when Levy and I were so much into out of towns, grabbed a last minute roadtrip going to Munting Buhangin at Nasugbu, Batangas. Why there? Since it was a clock-beating decision, we can no longer find a resort who could accomodate us - only Munting Buhangin, in a tent!!! Gah, in that humble cove, with powdery sand, and abundant tents at the shore, it really was a sweet vacation!

 my green and blue mix-match!

 oh, did I say lobsters? Yum!

sunset watching by the beach, what a great way to end the afternoon!

and waking up with the beach just right in front of you!
glorious waves...

The best thing of going back to Manila on a Good Friday is the no-traffic drama of the wide roads! It was a relaxing comeback to the metro. And oh, seeing those colorful flowers and ornamental plants along the side streets of Tagaytay makes the experience even better!!!

 We are the king and queen of the road!

lovely, lovely flowers from Tagaytay!

 Don't judge me folks, it's just that I'm not too religious to strictly observe the traditional way of celebrating Holy Week. I need not to fast because I can do all away with those meats everyday!

I have my own faith. :)

No comments: