Sunday, October 11, 2009

I MISS MOTHER NATURE

Yeah, i do. But just her, not her fury. =(

It has been a while since I went out of town to grasp a quick relaxation mode. Now, I have all the time to go out, to see those places in mind that I long wanted to go... But with the erratic mood of our mother nature dear, I feel it is best to stay put at this moment.

I can't help but flip on my stored photos and check once again the places that once gave me the chance to press on a "vacation mode" key. Yes, these places that are now turned into nature's brand of fury.

I. Pangasinan
The clear waters of Dasol, Pangasinan has given us a refreshing spirit while we eagerl approach the islans.  Virginity as its finest. Peaceful as it's truest essence. Yep, baby sharks are abundant, too!


II. Baguio
The strawberry and flower farms in La Trinidad, the early jog at Burham's Park, the aircon-less SM, strawberry taho, ukay!, and of course, the cold weather... How I miss you!




III. Laguna
Lagos del Sol was one of the most relaxing place where you can spend the whole afternoon staring at the man-made lagoon and the green lushes of trees and shrubs carefully manicured in the surroundings. Laguna lake is one scenery that you can glue your eyes on. And yes, water at the Lagos lagoon came from Laguna de Bay!


Bay, Laguna was also a place to experience the floating restaurant! I just love how these cute "kubos" are lining up the calm water of the lagoon. Food was superb, too!!!



 

IV: Rizal

Rizal route going to South is my preference over the SLEX onwards. It is because of one thing: a close encounter with nature!






 V. Nueva Ecija
A visit to my sister-in-law's family wont be complete without a stroll in their palayan! Such a refreshing view likened to how sugarcane plantation exhibits a tranquil mood in Negros!



 

Sigh... But I know I will set my foot again in these nature's best gift to us. =) Soon...

No comments: