Wednesday, October 7, 2009

And I Found My Ondoymate!

...after a pretty long search of a group where I can put on my efforts regarding Ondoy rehabilitation efforts
 and a timely answer to my previous blog...

I finally stumbled upon this site/group pulled together in this space in called http://lifeafterondoy.com/!

A no-celebrity filled members. A not too-good-to-be-true organization. A no action hero starter.

But it is....

A believer of long-term plans and efforts.

A realistic environment who does not promises a sure-ball win with the efforts.

A quite place to discuss more meaningful action plans.

A silent and need-no media advocacy.

... this is just so perfect for me!!!

P.S.
I don't advise you to sign up just for the heck of it. Evaluate yourself first:

...am I committed to a better life after Ondoy?

1 comment:

ѕгєғаи said...

thanks for supporting :)
this is a "you and me" revolution!
and everyone's invited!