Saturday, September 19, 2009

Twitterifics!

Twitter has recently been my "alt tab" result page when I am in Facebook and everything seems lousy on the latter. Funny it is, I only got a handful of friends that I follow in Twitter, with only ONE active tweetish girl! I follow about 40 people, majority (like 90% i think?) of them are celebrities, QC and Hollywood based alike.

It is a different world in Twitter, whether your main goal is to stalk like an overly avid fan, or just to simply know their thoughts from simple to more serious stuffs around them, Twitter is an avenue for those who want to inspire, to share their point of views, to keep in touch with everyone, and to even boast with just 140 characters per post. In Twitter, everyone are ordinary people wrapped around that twitterific mania blanket!

I did not enroll in Twitter just to stalk these personalities as I have seen them countless times every audit season where ABS was a witness of our sleepless nights. What I love about Twitter is that you will see who, in the world of media, are deep and respectable. Julius Babao and Bianca Gonzales are my two top favorites. Their tweets, no matter how simple or candidly stated are the ones with depth and sense. I admire how they view things and squeal to the world what their thoughts are or where they are without appearing to be know-it-all or boastful creatures.

Their tweets regarding the political drama of this Magellan-discovered archipelago are with intelligent spice. I just love how they put on words that definitely strikes you. Reading their posts, for me, is a worthwhile bathing in Twitter website.

Coming from respectable images in the media, and with no plans of vying for whatever seat in the government (as what I perceive currently), I am sure Filipinos will be delighted to see them lay down their views and boldly take stands on what they think the current government is. I know they can bring sincere and knowledgeable people to call upon GENUINE CHANGE.

But yes, I am aware also that they have images to protect, especially with Julius Babao as a primetime newscaster, it will not be a good move to hear him talking his views, much more taking on sides given the nature of his job.

Nevertheless, I salute them for sharing their pieces of thoughts in the cyberworld. In one way or another, I know it made an impact not just to me, but to everyone who are twitternatics tagging themselves as followers of juliusbabao and iamsuperbianca. =)

An oh, special thanks to Christine Babao for being the first one to send me direct message!

Way to go tweet lovers!

3 comments:

Dahlj said...

as bianca had called my attention on twitter, her surname should have been gonzalez, not gonzales! haha!

thanks bianca for appreciating my blog!

Anonymous said...

so you are an auditor from SGV...

Dahlj said...

hi johnonline!

uhm, my other posts would either confirm or deny it! hahaha! thanks for dropping by!