Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Anywhere but here!

This very moment is one of the classic examples where I want to desperately utter, "anywhere but here!".

I did not get a decent sleep since Saturday night. I am starving but there's no one to tap to accompany me even for a quick meal. I am here in my estranged office staring blankly on my laptop, literally doing nothing that is work-related. I am waiting for my boss for my signed resignation letter but there is still no signs of him since time immemorial. ARGH!

I am resigning. The world already knows about it and this has been a long saga now. I am not open to any further negotiation talks. I just want my resignation letter signed, process my exit stuffs, and get a new life. That's it.

I don't like any diamonds, I don't want any LVs. I don't clamour for any huge money.

I JUST NEED MY SIGNED RESIGNATION LETTER!!!

No comments: