Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Tales yet to be told

So many things in mind that I want to blog about. hmmm... moody writer is attacking me. nyay!

Let me spill here what I have in my disorganzed mind:

1. insights of not asking questions that leads you to uncessary anger, efforts, and costs. - blog titled "Ask out". 9/16/09
2. why is it hard to make an eye to eye contact?
3. come up with a list of my own version about facebookers. Most admired ones this time.
4. the list of how places got its name - tagaytay, calamba, etc.
5. investment in mind

In my other pad:

6. Crest review
7. Pearl slimming pill and bioslim review
8. Where to buy scrapbooking materials

Hmm, I do hope I'd edit this blog soon, not for adding another bucket of list though *grin*, but to use that icon on the right of  I.

Scheduled to have an HR interview and personality test later at 2 PM at Quezon city. whew! Another quite a long sitting mode in Tissy's passenger seat later. argh.

No comments: