Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Back in the arms of BOOKS

Thanks to boredom, I now find myself lurking in books once again! I love the serene and imaginative mind that is eating up my system the moment I bury my eyes on the pages of a book, Ah, not to mention the unique smell of these knowledge-keepers! For me, ALL books - no matter how boring or shallow they might be, still pen down knowledge.

So I'm happy to say that this blog would have an additional content - lessons or insights I learned from books! Right now, I am reading three books alternately. Am I normal? Oh well, if not, "then walang basagan ng trip!" :D My mood plays a very lucrative part on this seemingly not so normal routine. My three books now discuss love, life, and history.  I turn to the pages discussing Greek wars when I am in the state of a historian wannabe. I join the world of the little prince when I seek wisdom on everyday life. I do taste love's sweet and bitter experiences when I am extra loving and on emo mode.

I love the idea of getting out to the reality and swim to the world of the past, the far far places, and the fictional settings. Yes, this is one of life's littlest yet sweetest pleasures!

OK. Next blog, I'd bring you to the world of Alexandria!!!

No comments: