Thursday, July 15, 2010

2010

It is already half way when we need to wrap up the seventh month of year 2010. It made me realize, what were the major accomplishments have I done for the last semester? Gah, career-wise. it has been a useless moment for me. But what I am thankful of is that in my family relationships, I got to spend more time with them than in the last few years. I get to prank my nieces more often, attend to our family business occasionally, and share life's stories with my dad and mom.

Going back to my career, I want to achieve two certifications within the year: CIA and CFE. I want to be a full-fledged Internal Auditor and a rigo Fraud Examiner. I guess this is the best way to compensate my weak experience in Ramcar.

Before the year ends, I also want to establish a business. A business which would not require magnanimous capital nor demand with my busy time and schedule. I am longing actually for a business partner slash friend. I guess that would be easier to establish the business. Don't ask me what business do I have in mind now as I do not have concrete plans yet. Ah, I need a business partner.

How about you? What are your plans for the remaining months of 2010? :)

No comments: