Thursday, June 24, 2010

Job Offer #1

I am proud that among the 60+ candidates rooting for the job, I practically edged out each of them. I got the post as a Senior Internal Auditor for Job Opportunity #1! I was pretty much ecstatic to know about it and was eager to see the job offer.

It turned out well. And though it was not as high as I expected it to be, it is still higher than what I currently receive. Not to mention that it is a multinational company with a very diverse cultural roots. I will certainly learn from the organization. What limits me is the thought that there is no car plan or car loan when in fact the job requires to travel provincially.

I did not close a deal yet with the company and I asked for one week for me to decide on it (and of course, for me to wait for the other offers!). :D

No comments: