Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Filipinos are Heroes - AGAIN!!!

Please bear with my tarnished polish. :D

Hometown voting!

Above are evidences that I did exercise my right! I am proud enough to say that I am one step ahead of being a responsible citizen.

My bet may not have won, but I know my country did! Two major milestone for the beloved Philippines, the hopefully curtailment of GMA's power and the automated poll election! What can I say, Filipinos are winners!!!

It is all about moving forward. Noynoy may not be
my first choice, but I am committed to accept his victory and support him in this common endeavor - the move for positive change!

Now I hope that everyone of us will utter: Laban at sulong para check ang pagbabago!!! :D

Yes, to start off that positive change I need to get back to work! :P

No comments: