Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Uncertainty Is A Gift Of Life

Why does God allow uncertainties?

I really don't know the absolute reason as I have not talked to Him personally. And in times of turbulence, you just have to fasten your seatbelt or get a strong parachute that will give you a very good landing once you did a take off.

In the period where I can't seem to grasp a sensible thought, I look back to the wisdom of the wise men disguising in the form of quotes. Here's what I get:

“Uncertainty is the only certainty there is, and knowing how to live with insecurity is the only security.” - John Allen Paulos

“Uncertainty and mystery are energies of life. Don't let them scare you unduly, for they keep boredom at bay and spark creativity.” - R. I. Fitzhenry quotes

“The only thing that makes life possible is permanent, intolerable uncertainty; not knowing what comes next.” - Ursula K. LeGuin quotes

“The quest for certainty blocks the search for meaning. Uncertainty is the very condition to impel man to unfold his powers.” - Erich Fromm quotes

“Uncertainty will always be part of the taking charge process.” - Harold S. Geneen quotes

The lesson I learned? UNCERTAINTY IS A GIFT OF LIFE =)

Good vibes!

No comments: