Monday, March 15, 2010

PAL PAL away!

I am a sucker for airline promos eversince I called Manila my second home. I am thankful for the fruit of competition as today, going home to my original nest does not entail an overly expensive cash outlay. And yes, online booking makes my life a whole lot easier!

I am always booking with Cebu Pacific as I find their website easier to surf and yeah, this yellow-dominated trademark has the mos frequent promo. These past few months though, I refrain from gettling my e-ticket from them as I got rid of my credit card for, uhm, self-imposed disciplinary action purposes. 

Little did I know that PAL has the most convenient way of booking online. With only an ATM at hand and entering only two information (card number and pin), you are good to go! No need of any online registration nor filling out so many information, just your ATM. How cool is that?

I personally prefer online purchases via ATM and not CC as this means I am buying something in which I have money to spend on. Talk about cash purchases. :)


And now, as PAL celebrates its 70th year anniversary, they offer a wide array of promo for as low as Php700 domestic one way! And yes, it's a 15-day promo!!! Now guys, I need to get out of here and point my cursor on the PAL tab and have other flights book for me!

Enjoy yours!

1 comment:

Dahlj said...

Air Philippines (sister company of PAL) just also announced today that they are having an express sale from March 15-17, 2010.

Airfares are quite the same as the PAL so is your destination is covered by Air Phil and you can't get through with PAL's website, better check out the other site!