Friday, August 28, 2009

The beauty of scrapbooking!

I never thought that scrapbooking is tiring but equally fun thing to do!

As a surprise for Levy, I was thinking of something that is personally made and something that can emphasize how we grow with each other in the past two happy years. After numerous ideas has been filtered, I finally decided to create my first ever scrapbook.

The theme that I thought of is quite cute. I searched through the net the historical events that happened on August 28 and smartly relate it to our journey as a couple. I give myself a two-thumbs up!

While I was doing the scrapbook, I find it in tune with my personality. Scrapbooks does not revolve around strict methods and borderlines. It is practically putting on ANYTHING that you think would produce a cute and witty product. No hard and fast rule, no methods to follow - only your creative and resourceful mind dominate the whole scene. I like it that way!

Though NBS has ready to use scrapbook accessories (which I thought "scrap" is already a dead word), I find it more interesting when I digged into my old stuffs and look for buttons, keychains, cinema tickets, old purse and other stuffs that I can think of to "beautify" my book. Of course, I am thankful for those NBS items that were really great!

This scrapbooking thing is added to my "favorite thing to do" bucket. Can't wait to make another one!

No comments: