Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Moody Blogger Strikes Again

How is life treating you right now?

Well, it's been like a month since I poured in my thoughts in my little space. I have a handful pieces to share but then again my moody side has been lurking in my system for quite some time now. The idea of coming up with a worthwhile reading blog adds up to the factors which alienates me from my first love - writing. I don't know but I got tired at one point to construct a sensible sentence to document what my heart stores for the moment. Perfectionist? Could be. But I guess the bulk reason is that I am a good starter but sometimes not a very good finisher.

And so today, I realized that why the heck should I be concerned if what I am jotting here is worthless or not? I don't do this for a teacher's high grade, nor to publicize my blog as a commercial one. These two justifications leads me to one conclusion - this is my space and I can write whatever I want to write. I am a writer, not a media person or a marketer. I write for myself, not for other people.

This is not a promise, but I really want to keep this blog alive. I want to embrace the idea that i have few accounts in what's happening in my life and that one day, I can rewind the old days through clickin my blog entries. After all, this is my diary, only that I have a handful of people who sneak through it. :D

So how is life treating you now? =)

No comments: