Monday, May 24, 2010

How I Cope Up With A Recent "Loss"

My being a disorganized girl hit me once again yesterday. I was again a victim of my short-term memory syndrome. The result? I lost my wallet with x,xxx.xx php on it. Sigh. Sadness. Regretful me. :(

But in every event that happened in my life, I slowly learn to see both pages of the book. There will always be a good thing for every bad thing that is happening. Yes, the power of positive outlook. :) I remember one email I received which details all the things that you should be thankful with despite its negativity. To shed some lines of it:

... be thankful that you have dishes to wash, that only means you have food to eat.
... be thankful od your laundry, that only means you have clothes to wear.

and the list goes on... Now, in my recent "loss", I've come to realize one thing.

...  be thankful that you have lost your money, for it only means that I have "something" to lose.

It only means that I have a good job which provides me with "something". It only means I have ample time to go and visit the malls beacause I have something to spend on.

And isn't it priceless to see these beautiful smiles?


And these warm hugs?


Way, way better than losing a love one right? Yes, it's just money, Dahlj.

Cheer up!

No comments: